Water rights inspection
Find out what is supervised by the water rights inspectionThe water rights inspection carries out supervision of the application of regulations in the field of water management that govern water protection, use of water and public water estate, and protection from adverse effects of water.
The water rights inspection supervises:
- compliance with the water rights acts,
- fulfilment of obligations under the concession contract for water use,
- procedure in the case of emergency and accidental water pollution,
- performance of public water supply and sewerage services,
- performance of special activities for water management purposes.
Submitting notifications to the water rights inspection
You can send a notification to the following e-mail address: Notifications or to the address of the State Inspectorate: Šubićeva 29, 10000 Zagreb.