By agreeing to the General Terms and Conditions, the Users agree to use the systems, electronic services, and other corresponding components connected with the national information infrastructure, exclusively in accordance with their original and legitimate purpose, in a manner that does not endanger, restrict, or prevent third party operations or use.
Any question or objection regarding the e-services or contents delivered to the User Inbox shall be directed to the specific e-service provider in accordance with the terms of the relevant e-service.
We collect and process personal data for the following purposes:
- processing of personal data in order to enable use of the National Identification and Authentication System (NIAS) and digital credentials
- processing of personal data in order to provide e-services
- processing of personal data in order to answer questions
The collection and processing of personal data are lawful pursuant to:
- Article 6(1)(c) processing is necessary for compliance with legal obligations
- Article 6(1)(e) processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).