Housing solutions

Housing care in assisted areas

If you are interested in obtaining housing care in assisted areas, an application is submitted to the competent administrative body of the relevant county 

Housing care for Croats in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Find out what documents you need for housing care in Bosnia and Herzegovina

Housing care for victims of domestic violence

The Central State Office for Reconstruction and Housing Care provides housing care for victims of domestic violence in the territory of the entire Republic of Croatia by renting out appropriate housing units