Higher education

Enrolment into a higher education institution

You can enrol into a university as a full-time or part-time student on the basis of a public call

New academic and professional titles and new study programmes

If you completed your studies before the implementation of the Bologna reform, your qualifications and your rights remain the same as they were before the reform

Transfer to another study programme and attendance of parallel study programmes

The decision on whether you can transfer from one higher education institution to another is made by the institution where you want to continue your studies

ISVU – Higher Education Institutions Information System

You can register and deregister for the exam, enter the year, choose elective courses and get various certificates outside the working hours of the student office by using Studomat

Student standard

As a full-time student, you are entitled to subsidized accommodation, meals and transportation

Military study programmes

If you want to study as professional staff for the Croatian Armed Forces, you can enrol in undergraduate and graduate military studies: Military Leadership and Management, Military Engineering or Navy Affairs

Recognition of education qualifications from other countries

Croatian citizens, foreign nationals and stateless persons have the right to recognition of foreign education qualifications

International students studying in Croatia

All information for international students studying in the Republic of Croatia is available on the “Study in Croatia” portal

Croatian Qualifications Framework (CROQF)

Quality and relevance of a study programme is assured through the implementation of the CROQF

Home for Homeless service in the AAI@EduHr system

Members of academic community who are not connected to any home institution in the AAI@EduHr system can also obtain and use the AAI@EduHr system electronic identity