Compulsory charges payment calendar
With the compulsory charges payment calendar e-service authorised persons can review certain charges business entities are required to payThe compulsory charges payment calendar e-service is owned by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development, and it allows authorised persons to review certain charges a business entity is required to pay: levies for not meeting the employment quota for people with disabilities, forest ecosystem service (OKFŠ) fees, Croatian Radiotelevision (HRT) subscription fee, tourist board membership fees, monument annuity payable at a rate in line with total revenue, Croatian Chamber of Commerce membership fee and the Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts chamber fee. The forest ecosystem service fee debtors can fill out the fee calculation forms (OKFŠ form).
After login the user has access to the current balance of payments due to institutions competent for the calculation, analytical monitoring and collecting each fee. In addition to access to the amount of fees and their due dates, the service also provides the option of creating payment transactions that can be executed using the business entity’s e-banking or m-banking services. After settling the payment due, the new balance will be visible after the institution competent for the collection records the payment and updates the balance in its records.
Fees includedThe service includes the following fees and competent institutions:
- forest ecosystem service fees - Ministry of Agriculture
- levies for not meeting the employment quota for people with disabilities – Institute for Expert Evaluation, Professional Rehabilitation and Employment of People with Disabilities (ZOSI)
- HRT subscription fee – Croatian Radiotelevision
- tourist board membership fee – Tax Administration
- monument annuity payable at a rate in line with total revenue – Tax Administration
- Croatian Chamber of Commerce membership fee – Tax Administration
- Croatian Chamber of Trades and Crafts chamber fee –Tax Administration.
Contact detailsFinancial Agency contact centre:
- toll-free line 0800 0080
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mon – Fri 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Sat: 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.