If you are not a beneficiary of a state scholarship or a scholarship on another basis, and you meet the criteria, you are entitled to education aid of the Foundation of Croatian Veterans and their Family MembersYou are entitled to education aid during full-time secondary education, full-time undergraduate and graduate university studies, i.e. integrated undergraduate and graduate university studies, short professional studies, undergraduate professional studies and specialist graduate professional studies and the right to reimbursement of a part of the tuition fees for postgraduate studies at higher education (university and specialist) institutions if you are:
- the child of a deceased Croatian Homeland War veteran and the child of a missing Croatian Homeland War veteran
- a disabled Croatian Homeland War veteran
- a Homeland War military volunteer
- a Croatian Homeland War veteran
- the child of a disabled Croatian Homeland War veteran
- the child of a Homeland War military volunteer and
- the child of a Croatian Homeland War veteran who participated in defending the sovereignty of the Republic of Croatia for at least 100 days in the combat sector.
RequirementsIf you belong to one of the above categories, you may be entitled to education aid provided that you do not receive a state scholarship or a scholarship on another basis and if the regular monthly income per household member does not exceed the amount determined by the ordinance.
Submitting an applicationThe application is to be submitted to the Foundation of Croatian Homeland War Veterans and their Family Members by using the stipulated form, which is published with the competition.
The competition is announced, as a rule, once a year and published on the website of the Foundation of Croatian Homeland War Veterans and their Family Members.