Assistance and counselling

Domestic abuse

If you are a victim of domestic abuse, you can report the abuse at a police station, to a state attorney’s office or a social welfare centre and many institutions and non-governmental organisations also provide assistance to victims of abuse

Preventing addiction among children and young persons

If you suspect that your child is experimenting with smoking, alcohol, drugs, gambling, betting or other additive substances, seek help of an expert

Children with problem behaviour

Children with problem behaviour are children whose behaviour significantly deviates from the generally accepted standards of behaviour

Bullying among children

Bullying among children means one or more children continually and deliberately harassing, attacking or harming another child unable to defend itself