The e-Voters service is available before elections/referendums in the period from issuing the Decision on Calling the Election/Referendum until no later than 10 days before the date designated for holding the election/referendumThe service allows you to electronically submit:
- an application for temporary entry outside of the place of permanent residence in the Republic of Croatia
- an application for prior and active registration of voters for voting abroad.
Also, the service allows for:
- submitting an application for change of nationality in the electoral register
- consulting the electoral register
- e-Record from the electoral register.