Career Information and Counselling Centre
Career Information and Counselling Centres (CISOK) are central places for providing accessible, open and recognisable lifelong career guidance services to all interested groups of citizensThey are especially aimed at young people (pupils and students), but also at all others who are thinking about career development and/or career change and are not traditional clients of the Croatian Employment Service.
CISOK centres operate in 12 cities: in Bjelovar, Dubrovnik, Karlovac, Koprivnica, Osijek, Slavonski Brod, Split, Šibenik, Varaždin, Vukovar, Zadar and Zagreb (two centres).
In order to provide assistance and support in education planning, further professional development and employment, CISOK offers its users a variety of services:
- individual and group professional counselling;
- individual and group informative sessions;
- workshops, seminars, lectures and presentations;
- information materials and brochures on education, employment and labour market;
- interactive questionnaires, computer program “My Choice”, e-Guidance portal, CISOK career development portal, Statistics Online portal and Labour Market Image portal.
- elementary and high school students;
- university students;
- unemployed persons;
- employed persons who are considering a job or career change;
- school staff;
- all other persons interested in career development.
Additional information on CISOK services and activities are available at CISOK's career development portal.