e-Tax Administration-submission of various requests
Via the e-Tax Administration, citizens can fill in and submit requests for issuance of a tax certificate and requests for issuance of/entry of changes into the tax card by logging in to the system with a NIAS credential of a low level of security (1), without having to pay any administrative fees
Issuance of/entry of changes into the tax card (PK)A tax card is a form which includes information on one’s personal allowance (non-taxable portion of the income), residence in a certain municipality/city and other important information on the employee, retiree or natural person generating receipts from employment. Pursuant to the tax card, the employer or payer of a receipt calculates the prepayment of income tax when paying a salary, pension or receipt. In order to reconcile the tax card information, it is necessary to request an entry of changes into the tax card (PK) with the help of the request “Issuance of entry of changes into the tax card”.
Request for issuance of a tax certificateVia the e-Tax Administration system, citizens can request issuance of various certificates such as:
- Debt balance certificate:
- Is issued for participation in a public procurement procedure
- Transactions with banks (loans, leasing, bank guarantees)
- For the purposes of the Croatian Employment Service (vocational training, co-financing, sick pay disbursement)
- Receipt of a subsidy
- Participation in a call for tenders to receive EU funding
- Certificate of income and receipts:
- Is issued for the purpose of regulating rights from the social welfare system
- Regulation of scholarship rights
- Kindergarten subsidies and/or kindergarten fee determination
- Transactions with banks (loans, leasing)
- Supplementary health insurance
- Right to accommodation in student dorms
- Regulation of housing rights
- One-off financial aid.
- Certificate of income (calendar years 2005-2013):
- Issued for the purposes of municipal courts
- For the purposes of the Ministry of the Interior
- At a personal request.
- Certificate of residence / non-residence
- A certificate of residence is issued for the purpose of proving one’s residency status in order to avoid double taxation
- A certificate of non-residence is issued to prove one’s status of non-residence.
- Certificate of financial standing—this certificate is issued for the purpose of exemption from payment of court, administrative and notary public fees.
Other requestsVia the e-Tax Administration system, citizens can also fill in and submit other requests by logging in to the system with a NIAS credential of a significant level of security (2), without having to pay any administrative fees. These are:
- Request for recognition of expiry of a limitation period
- Request to file a complaint/appeal
- Request to certify a tax accounting card (PKK)
- Application for entry into the register of taxpayers (RPO)
- Request to change information in the register of taxpayers
- Request for registration for value-added tax purposes (P-PDV form)
- Request for reimbursement of contributions above the level of the highest basis
- Proposal for conclusion of an administrative contract (for citizens)
- Proposal for tax settlement.