Last change on: 19.1.2022.
COVID-19 vaccination sites in Croatia
Teaching Institute for Public Health "Dr. Andrija Štampar", the Croatian Medical Chamber and the Croatian Institute of Public Health invite citizens to get vaccinatedVaccination is available at eight vaccination points at the health centres from Monday to Sunday from 2.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m., at the following locations:
ZAGREB MEDICAL CENTRE – CENTRE /DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB – CENTAR/
1) Runjaninova 4
2) Lučko, Lučko 2 a
3) Šestine, Šestinska cesta 1
ZAGREB MEDICAL CENTRE – EAST /DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB – ISTOK/
1) Sesvete, Ninska 16
2) Dubrava – Trnava, Resnički put 81
ZAGREB MEDICAL CENTRE – WEST /DOM ZDRAVLJA ZAGREB – ZAPAD/
1) Gajnice, Ulica Kerestinačkih žrtava 31
2) Špansko, Trg Ivana Kukuljevića 1
3) Prečko, Prečko 2 a
You can also make an appointment via the agreed channels of communication:
- by contacting your general practitioner
- by using the cijepise.zdravlje.hr platform
- by using the e-Citizens portal, the e-service Health Portal
- or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
We would like to inform the public that the Croatian Institute of Public Health is organising two “walk-in” vaccination points without prior appointment. Vaccination at both sites is organised for people who need to receive the first, second or third/booster dose of the vaccine.
- The first vaccination point has been organised in cooperation with the Andrija Štampar Teaching Institute of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine, University of Zagreb, at Rockefellerova 4. Citizens can be vaccinated without prior appointment every Wednesday from 4.00 p.m. to 8.00 p.m. and every Saturday from 10.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. All vaccines are available, and citizens can receive the first, second or third dose of the vaccine. At the Rockefellerova vaccination point, it is also possible to vaccinate children without a prior appointment in all the above time slots, which also applies to adults. On Saturday, 25 December 2021 and on 1 January 2022 the vaccination point will be closed.
- The second vaccination point is available to citizens every working day from 2 pm to 6 pm at Ulica Radoslava Cimermana 64a in Zagreb (Kajzerica, building at the traffic lights near the Hippodrome). The Moderna vaccine is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. All other vaccines (Comirnaty, Astrazeneca and J&J/Janssen) are available every day of the week. At the same address, citizens can get the third dose of the vaccine every working day from 2.00 p.m. to 6.00 p.m. You will be required to present a vaccination certificate if you need the second or third dose of the vaccine. On 24 December and 31 December, the vaccination point will be open from 9 a.m. until noon.
The joint project of the Croatian Institute of Public Health, the Ministry of Health, the Croatian Health Insurance Fund and the Croatian Medical Chamber entitled “Pharmacy as the COVID-19 Vaccination Site”.
CITY OF ZAGREB
FOR VACCINATION IN PHARMACIES, IT IS NECESSARY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT BY PHONE
1. FARMACIA PHARMACIES /LJEKARNE FARMACIA/, pharmacy unit Zagreb, Božidara Magovca 47, 10 000 Zagreb, phone 01 6602 783
2. JELIĆ HRGIĆ PHARMACY /LJEKARNA JELIĆ HRGIĆ/, Zagrebačka cesta 128, 10 000 Zagreb, phone 01 889 5202
3. SESVETE PHARMACY /LJEKARNA SESVETE/, Zagreb Medical Centre – East /Dom zdravlja Zagreb istok/, Ninska 10, 10 360 Sesvete, phone 01 2000 319
4. DUBRAVKA ŠTIMAC PHARMACY /LJEKARNA DUBRAVKA ŠTIMAC/, Ilica 81, 10 000 Zagreb, phone 01 3778 752
5. ANKICA ŽAJA PHARMACY /LJEKARNA ANKICA ŽAJA/, Ulica Svetog Mateja 67, 10 000 Zagreb, phone 01 292 5607
6. LJUBIĆ ŠABIĆ PHARMACY /LJEKARNA LJUBIĆ ŠABIĆ/, Kauzlarićev prilaz 7, 10 000 Zagreb, phone 01 6674 292
7. MARIO VREBČEVIĆ PHARMACY /LJEKARNA MARIO VREBČEVIĆ/, Lanište 13D, 10020 Zagreb, phone 01 3690 976
List of pharmacies across Croatia offering vaccines.