Co-financing of projects for the construction, erection or decoration of memorials to victims of the Homeland War
The Ministry of Croatian Veterans publishes a public call for co-financing the construction, erection or decoration of memorials to the victims of the Homeland WarAll stages of construction, erection or decoration of the memorial are eligible for co-financing:
- preparatory works for the construction of the memorial:
- preparation of the tender study – tender programme (urban development, visual arts, conservation, physical planning, time schedule, etc.)
- implementation of the tender (according to the estimate of the tenderer)
- preparation of project documentation and supervision for the construction of memorials,
- making memorials (sculptures) – casting, carving, modelling, etc.,
- performing works on construction, erection or decoration of memorials,
- performing landscaping, reconstruction, repair or other works on the existing memorial (with written consent of the author of the conceptual design),
- exceptionally, performing works on construction, erection or decoration of memorials for which conceptual design was not acquired in the public tender procedure, up to a maximum of 10.617,82 EUR (HRK 79.999,96).
Applications for co-financing are received only after the announcement of the public call. Requirements, a list of documentation to be enclosed and the necessary forms will be available on the website of the Ministry of Croatian Veterans while the public call is open under Current public calls.